Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70 North Country Stainless Lever-Action Rifle
Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70 North Country Stainless Lever-Action Rifle;Destined to be a top choice of North Country guides, it delivers the massive punch of a 45–70 Gov’t. with unmatched speed – with the lethal assurance of a 6–round capacity thanks to a full–length magazine tube.
Rapid target acquisition comes natural with its 18½” barrel and XS Ghost Ring Sights and Scout Scope Mount. The big loop lever on the 1895SBL adds a distinctive traditional style while promoting sure follow-up shots, even with gloves.
The Model 1895SBL also features the weather resistance of a grey/black laminated stock and a stainless steel finish on all major metal components.
- Caliber: 45–70 Govt.
- Capacity: 6–shot full–length tubular magazine
- Action: Lever action with big–loop finger lever; side ejection; stainless steel receiver barrel lever trigger guard plat magazine tube and loading gate; hammer block safety.
- Stock: Black/grey laminated hardwood pistol–grip stock with fluted comb cut checkering deluxe recoil pad; nickel–plated swivel studs
- Barrel: 18½” stainless steel barrel
- Twist Rate: 1:20 Right Hand
- Sights: XS Ghost Ring Sight with high-vis front post. Scout Scope Mount
- Overall Length: 37 in.
- Weight: 8 lbs.